- Keynote Speakers to Invite
- In the Opening Ceremony, Co-founders of IAIE, Professor William W. Purkey and Betty L. Siegal, raise the curtain and invite you to the fabulous Institute events.
- To facilitate professional interflow, comments and direct responses are welcomed from the floor.
- Peter Yarrow to Sing
- Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul and Mary sings the legend of Puff the Magic Dragon to recall fond memories of the better old days.
- In a Special Session, Peter tells wondrous stories of the ˇ§Donˇ¦t Laugh at Meˇ¨ Program, which has made a huge difference in a childˇ¦s life.
- Training Sessions to Empower
- Leadership can be trained. Why not learn from world-class gurus to become more powerful leaders?
- To optimize the rigor of learning, questions and immediate feedback are invited from participants.
- Training Sectionals to Share
- They are Parallel Sessions to share different themes on invitational theories and practices.
- To maximize mutual exchange, close interaction amongst presenters and the audience is facilitated.
- School Visits to Discover
- Visit schools in Hong Kong and discover how I.E. sprouts and ripens in Chinese soil.
- Find out for yourself how children in this small, small island could dare to have big, big dreams.
- Observe how impeccably I.E. blends with the richness of Chinese cultural heritage.
- Come and meet children growing up with the 5Pˇ¦s in the East!
- Round Table Sharing Sessions to Chat
- Informal sessions to chat, to reflect and to share in the delightful company of friends old and new.
- There will be a presentation time, followed by Q&A.
- Trust is the key to a fruitful experience.
- Celebration Session to Cheer
- Celebrate the joy of learning and personal growth under the mentorship of true masters of IE.
- Bring home from Hong Kong all the happy memories of an exotic journey to the East.
- Your turn to Contribute
- You could contribute to the success of the Institute by volunteering as one of the presenters at the Round Table Sharing Sessions.
- Choose your topic freely.
- The presentation lasts 10-20 minutes and there will be a Q&A session of about 10 minutes.
- We count you in. Download: Round Table Sharing Sessions Form